Beijing, Shanghai or Palo Alto
- Able to see investment opportunities, responsible for project establishment and raising business plan for management approval.
- Lead project execution, including but not limited to investment proposal, research, documentation, market analysis, financial forecast.
- Responsible for project evaluation and reporting, assist in commercial negotiation and contract signing under investment director’s guidance.
- Provide post-investment value added services.
- Education: Master degree or above
- Experience: At least 3 years in relevant industry
- Language: Professional English
- Certificate: CFA, CPA preferred
- Familiar with investing in digital market.
- Excellent spoken and written English, good presentation skills.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Experiences in business operation, project management, financial analysis.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Other skills:
- University degree (Master or above). Major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology preferred.
- More than 2 years experience in recognizable PE, VC or FA companies.
Personality: Can stay calm under pressure.
Any questions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks a lot.
Apply for this job