Beijing or Palo Alto
- Participate in strategic investment plan and decision making.
- Responsible for the screening and execution of investment projects, as well as project establishment and investment negotiation. Direct team to complete industry research, make investment judgement and assist final investment decision.
- Responsible for designing the project investment plan and implementing it.
- Take overall responsibility for post-investment management, minimize investment risk, create value after investment, help implement exit of investment, and increase return on investment
- Responsible for daily management of the department and team building.
- Education: Master degree or above
- Major：Business management, Finance, Computer Science or relevant majors
- Experience: At least 8 years in relevant industry
- Language: Professional English
- Certificate: CFA, CPA preferred
- Familiar with digital economy and have a forward-looking perspective.
- Excellent spoken and written English, good presentation skills.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Extensive experience in business operation, project management, and financial analysis.
- Overseas studying/working experience preferred.
- Computer skills: Work, Excel and PowerPoint
- Other skills:
- Top University degree (Master or above). Major in Business Management, Finance, and Computer Science or relevant majors preferred
- More than 3 years experience in top PE, VC companies (in China or US). Have experience in international strategic investment, merger and acquisition.
Personality: Can stay calm under pressure.
Any questions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks a lot.
Apply for this job